Addison Resources Group is a consulting firm focused on increasing the ability of executives, managers and teams to influence and collaborate successfully to achieve results in complex business environments. With practical, proven executive coaching and team interventions, we help organizational leaders work on, not just in, the business.
Ted did a presentation on January 17 to the Bergen County Chapter of FENG(Financial Executives Networking Group) on the topic of
Influencing, Negotiating and Managing Conflict as Core Competencies to Effective Transition into a New Role.
- Recognizing the “Political Realities” to Improve the Power of Leadership Influence
- The Leadership Value of having a “We Will Agree” mindset
- Fight the Fear of Fighting: Six Keys to Resolving Your Conflicts Like a Pro
- Corporate Mediation
- Managing Organizational Conflict
- Prepare to Influence
- Win/Win Works with Difficult People